Friday 23 February 2018

Comments from the students 4 weeks in......What will they say?

Comments from the students 4 weeks in......What will they say?

What is currently your favourite subject and why?

Pāua
H: Writing, because I like telling stories.
A: Drama, because I can express myself.
M: Maths, because I like figuring out problems.
R: Art, because it is fun and creative.

ToeToe

T: Maths, because it is fun!
F: Maths, because it is fun!
I: Writing, because you can make up stories!
C: Art, because it is colourful!

Kāmana

C: Art because it is really fun to do and it makes me arty.
A: Writing because it is fun, and you get to draw pictures.
A: Writing, because it is fun, and you make up stories.

Kōtuku

S: Art, because I am very good at creating.
R: Writing, because I like writing about my weekend and what I've been doing.
E: Maths, because there are infinite things you can learn about.
J: Reading, because my friends think I am good at it.
D: Maths because I am really good at it!
L: Topic time, because I like learning about different things.
E: Writing because I like other people being able to read my work.


Well that all sounds very positive! I wonder what they'll say next week, when we ask our students, who is the best teacher, and the craziest teacher, and why??? Coming soon........


No comments:

Post a Comment