Homework due Friday 9th February
- Read your reading book and remember to fill in the log at the front of your homework folder.
- Find out five facts about the Treaty of Waitangi. Please find the places the Treaty was signed on your map.
- Spelling begins this week. Attached is a letter to explain the Spelling Programme used at St Marks. Please see the homework folder.
- Spelling Words: always, cried, idea.
- Spelling Work: Write all your spelling words with a blank space for all the consonants. (Eg _o_ _a_ : Monday)
- Maths: Complete the Family of Facts sheet.