Friday 24 June 2016

Robotics

Robotics Link


You all had such a great time doing robotics on Thursday ... here is a link to the robotics activity that the Mrs Brereton did with Toetoe in class today.  

Have a go ... and don't forget to leave a comment to tell us how you scored!



This is just a picture of the site ... copy and paste the link below to get onto the site.
(We will check with the very clever Miss Yonetani to see if she can make a real link for us next week.)


Link:

http://www.scootle.edu.au/ec/viewing/L753/index.html

7 comments:

  1. i got to level two and three.London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it. It was tricky. I will try it again. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good boy, Jack ... the habit of persistence - I love seeing this!

      Delete
  3. Wow 😯😯this is hard .But luck for me 🙃😋I got on to level 3.-Esha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs Wells for showing us this link. It sure is proving a challenge for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to level 2. it is hard, but I'll try again later- Ruby Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is amazing but hard i was lucky i got up to level 3 DEVINA

    ReplyDelete