Wednesday 1 June 2016

Managing Impulsivity

Managing Impulsivity ... A Lesson For ALL Children


When I found this video clip about the Habit of Mind 'Managing Impulsivity', it made me think of incidents I had seen in the classroom regularly!  

I had to share it .... many of the children in Waka Pūhara have seen it ... but it would be great to watch it again, and share it with family.

Challenge:
Post a comment below explaining other situations that you may encounter that might require you to manage your impulsivity.  Can you give some examples and include a 'wrong' way and a 'right' way to manage your impulses?


5 comments:

  1. i think that video is really showing persistence devina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that, that video taught quite a lot of people what managing your impulses means. Olivia.C 🙎🏼🐬🐳😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video easy way of learning about impulsivity! -Iñaki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sometimes my sisters and I fight over a favourite rug or spot on the couch,such as a fluffy rug that we all love! Olivia C😎😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it is showing persistence like Devina said- Alice

    ReplyDelete