Homework due: Monday 9 April
Blog Address: saintmarkswakapuhara.blogspot.co.nz
You will notice there is a change in time as to when home learning is due in. We have talked at length about this and feel that as many children are involved in after school activities it may suit more to have time over the weekend to complete it.
- Easter Project Due in on 9th too! We are excited to see all your hard work.
- Read your reading book and remember to fill in the log at the
front of your homework folder.
- Spelling Words:This week our words are to do with Easter.
donkey, Jesus, chocolate, rabbit
- Spelling Work: How many words can you make from the word Easter? How many words can you make from the word chocolate?
eg hot. You may move the letters around.
- Please remember to return your library books to the returns box in the Omoho before Wednesday so we can issue new ones. See your teacher if you do not have a library folder.
If you have an apron your child could wear at school could they please bring it to school on Wednesday as we will be baking.
If you happen to have a small cookie cutter you could lend to us for Wednesday’s baking could you also send it along.
Lorraine and May